“The Early Bird”
Jaws will drop when your beginners perform this jazz-inspired piece!
- Finally, students can experience the rich sounds of jazz in their first piano lessons.
- The easy off-staff notation is accessible to any beginning student.
- Great for teaching slurs, 8va symbols, and repeat signs.
- Optional student ending for added WOW-factor.
- A separate score for the teacher makes pairing duets easier and keeps the student’s part free of unnecessary distractions.
- Pairs well with most major piano methods: The Music Tree: Time to Begin, Piano Adventures-Primer Level, My First Piano Adventure, Piano Safari-Book 1, Hal Leonard Student Piano Library Book 1, and many more!