S E R V I N G
Fun, engaging, and child-friendly piano lessons for kids ages 5 and up.
Attractively designed sheet music for students in a variety of appealing styles.
Piano lessons for adults in classical performance, pop, music theory, and composition.
S H O P
New original sheet music & resources for students and teachers.
View page samples, listen to audio recordings, and get recommendations for leveling pieces with the method books you already use. Your purchase will be instantly delivered to your inbox as a pdf. Simply click, print, and be on your way!
B L O G
- Sheet Music by Students for StudentsWhat can I say? I feel like the luckiest piano teacher alive! Lately, my studio seems to be bursting at the seams with creative talent. This summer, a number of my students caught the composition bug (Luckily, there is no fever or cough involved!) and these kids show no signs of slowing down yet. […]
- Reopening PlanOn September 8th, 2020 the studio will reopen for in-person lessons. As you might expect, things will not quite be business as usual! You can find the studio’s reopening plan below, (mobile users please click here) which includes an outline of the studio’s health and safety provisions and practices, as well as important guidelines for students and their visitors. Due […]
- Student Composers– Nocturne by Ryan SkellyWelcome to the dark side! If you’re a night owl like me, then it’s hard to resist the allure of a nocturne. If you’re not familiar with the genre, a nocturne is a musical composition that is evocative of the night. Beautiful, mysterious, and a bit eerie, it’s no wonder the form was favored by composers like Frédéric Chopin
- Kid Composer ShowcaseOn my fun-o-meter scale, few things can top playing music written by my own students! Well, maybe hearing them come up with the titles for their pieces is a close second. I still chuckle every time I think about “Between the Trucks” or “Narwhals at Nighttime: Inspired by the Strangeness of Narwhals!”
- Digital Store Coming Soon!I’ve been hard at work designing new digital resources to make remote music lessons fun and engaging. These comic book flashcards will make singing solfege the best part of any lesson. Going on sale soon!!! Stay tuned for more. 🦸♀️⚡️
- Guidelines for Remote LessonsDue to the business restrictions currently in place, all lessons will be conducted remotely via Skype until further notice. Read on to learn more about making the switch to remote lessons. General Information Use the link provided in your weekly reminder email to access the chat for your Skype Lesson. You may also access the […]