June 29th – August 22nd
Nix the 10 month contract and enjoy school year savings without the long-term commitment.
✓ 8 Week Summer Package
✓ Save up to $100 on summer lessons
✓ Have fun and stay safe during quarantine
S H O P
New original sheet music for students and teachers.
P O S T S
- Student Composers– Nocturne by Ryan SkellyWelcome to the dark side! If you’re a night owl like me, then it’s hard to resist the allure of a nocturne. If you’re not familiar with the genre, a nocturne is a musical composition that is evocative of the night. Beautiful, mysterious, and a bit eerie, it’s no wonder the form was favored by composers like Frédéric Chopin
- Kid Composer ShowcaseOn my fun-o-meter scale, few things can top playing music written by my own students! Well, maybe hearing them come up with the titles for their pieces is a close second. I still chuckle every time I think about “Between the Trucks” or “Narwhals at Nighttime: Inspired by the Strangeness of Narwhals!”
- Digital Store Coming Soon!I’ve been hard at work designing new digital resources to make remote music lessons fun and engaging. These comic book flashcards will make singing solfege the best part of any lesson. Going on sale soon!!! Stay tuned for more. 🦸♀️⚡️
- Guidelines for Remote LessonsDue to the business restrictions currently in place, all lessons will be conducted remotely via Skype until further notice. Read on to learn more about making the switch to remote lessons. General Information Use the link provided in your weekly reminder email to access the chat for your Skype Lesson. You may also access the […]
- Lessons During the COVID-19 EmergencyWithin the past 24 hours, the city of Saratoga Springs has declared a state of emergency and the school district has announced it will be closed from now until April 19th. After much careful consideration, I have decided to remain open for students who wish to proceed as usual. Additionally, I will accommodate all others by offering lessons […]
- Congratulations NYSSMA 2020 Participants!I’m delighted to announce my students were rated OUTSTANDING, the highest tier of achievement at the NYSSMA Piano Festival. Wow!!! Performing in front of a judge can be a nerve-wracking experience but these kids kept their cool and aced their evaluations. One of my students even asked if she could “go again” as soon as […]